Do I need a personal trainer?
We all need a little help with exercise sometimes, whether we’re just starting out or you’ve been at it for a long time. Here are a few reasons people typically hire personal trainers:
- You are new to exercise and don’t know the proper exercises for your specific goals
- You are not seeing the results after having exercised consistently for several weeks or months
- You are bored with the same old workout routines – you need to shake things up a bit!
- You need to be pushed past your usual limits – you need to be challenged
- You need accountability and motivation
- You are training for a specific sport or event
- You need someone to show you proper form to prevent injury and maximize results
- You are looking to lose weight
- You don’t want to waste time doing inefficient workouts
What Health Benefits are Associated with Engaging in Regular Exercise?
- Increased lean muscle mass and decreased body fat
- Improved flexibility, posture, balance and coordination
- Boosts metabolism
- Increased strength, energy and endurance
- Increased bone density
- Reduce and relieves stress and symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Improved physical appearance and self-confidence
- Improved athletic performance
- Helps Type II Diabetes, back pain, arthritis, osteoporosis, high cholesterol
- Lower blood pressure and resting heart rate
- Helps prevent injury
- Improved overall health
- Feel better!
Where do you conduct the training?
We're excited to announce our new training facility which officially opened in March 2016. We're located at 211 14th Street North, right in downtown St Pete. Our new 3,000 sq ft gym is packed with the equipment you'll love to hate! Drop by to say hi and to get your first workout assessment.
Do you offer nutritional guidance?
- Yes, Steve is a certified nutritionist and can help to develop a plan for healthy eating.
- We will determine the proper breakdown of carbs, protein and fat that are required for your optimum health
- By using computer programs/apps, we can monitor your daily food intake and recommend changes
What can I expect from my first session?
Your first session will consist of a fitness assessment to determine a baseline of where you are when you begin your fitness program. We also do a health history review so that we are made aware of any conditions that would limit your training or make it unsafe. Following the assessment, we’ll begin our initial workout.
Is personal training affordable?
Yes, we have programs to meet everyone’s budget and time constraints. Call or email for further details. Don’t waste another day to make a positive change in your life. Aren’t you worth it?
Give us a call at 508-353-2599 today!